Author Topic: Move Imported NZBs to subfolder  (Read 3810 times)

Offline apriluofa

• Contributor
Move Imported NZBs to subfolder
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:22:44 AM »
Alright - I'm *pretty* sure this one isn't already implemented  :wink:

Basically, the title says it all.  I'd like an option to have imported NZBs moved to a subfolder as opposed to deleted or having IMPORTED added as a prefix.  I'd like this both because I'm anal and I like to keep things clean and organised and because just selecting "Add Import prefix after importing" doesn't keep it from importing the NZB over and over and over.  Which I thought was the point.  So it appears that the only way to keep the program from importing the NZB repeatedly is by deleting it, and since I've had numerous occasions where my newsreader has crashed either by fault of it's own or because of a lockup of my PC and lost my queue, I'd rather hang on to the NZBs until after they've downloaded.  And as I'm on a limited connection (375MB per day) my queue tends to get rather huge and it can be a while between when I add something and when it finally downloads.

Offline Rdl

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 10:31:54 AM »
Do you have, by any chance, same default nzb folder and autoimport folder? If yes, please separate them.

Offline apriluofa

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 06:38:12 PM »
Ah - Yes I did.  I changed the default folder to a subfolder called "Imported" and it does just want I want now :)

Sorry - I just assumed that "Default NZB folder" was where it would default to saving exported NZBs.  Maybe change that text to "Move Imported NZBs Here" or something?