Author Topic: Pause everything on import  (Read 2984 times)

Skizo

Pause everything on import
« on: April 18, 2008, 12:56:43 PM »
I searched all around and didn't see any topic on this though hard to imagine no one has made one...

I want every file in the queue to be imported as paused - the nfo, the Pars, the RARs, everything.

I have my settings with all the "Import as paused" boxes checked but the RARs still aren't paused when imported.  The nfo is paused as well as the Pars, but all the RAR files immediately begin downloading.

How can I set every file in every imported NZB to "Paused" as the default?

Offline cr4zyfr4g

• Global Moderator
  • German n00b
Re: Pause everything on import
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 02:02:18 PM »
just import the collection as paused (import as paused from all build in search engines or activate imort as paused on dbl click if you import it from outside). If that is not realy what you want then pls tell us why you want to add rars as paused?

If you want to add a request you have to become a contributor first.

Offline Hecks

• Contributor
  • naughty cop
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 05:29:53 PM »
It's also not exactly hard to select collections in the queue and do Ctrl + P / Ctrl + D.

Skizo

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 09:38:56 PM »
It's also not exactly hard to select collections in the queue and do Ctrl + P / Ctrl + D.

No, it's not hard but it's not what I want either.

I get most of my NZBs these days from filesharingtalk.com as they upload pretty much everything and very fast.  All of their NZBs come named as a number (it's actually a time stamp but whatev...).  For example, I download Survivor last night but the folder name is "1207879874", so I like to rename the folders or group names.  If I have to pause everything manually, then I end up with:

-A download starting as soon as it's imported and a "1207879874" folder is created.
-I have to rename the group to "Survivor" or whatever.  There isn't even any need to pause the download now.
-I have to go to my download folder and cut/paste the files from "1207879874" into the newly created "Survivor" folder.

All unnecessary steps.  If the entire group were imported as paused, I could simple rename it and click "Unpause".

So, is there a way to do this?

@ cr4zyfr4g -  I think I already have that checked.  Take a look:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 09:40:30 PM by Skizo »

Offline cr4zyfr4g

• Global Moderator
  • German n00b
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2008, 09:50:35 PM »
you could just disconnect alt.binz from your provider -> import nzb -> rename -> connect.

Offline Hecks

• Contributor
  • naughty cop
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2008, 09:59:25 PM »
please ignore, pwned by rdl :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:13:22 PM by Hecks »

Offline Rdl

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2008, 10:03:31 PM »
I don't understand the question here. You want it paused on import. You checked import as paused. So what's the problem then? Register damn extension to alt.binz and it will work as you wish. If you import it manualy hold shift before pressing nzb import button
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:05:31 PM by Rdl »

Skizo

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2008, 10:26:55 PM »
I don't understand the question here. You want it paused on import. You checked import as paused. So what's the problem then? Register damn extension to alt.binz and it will work as you wish. If you import it manualy hold shift before pressing nzb import button

The problem is it doesn't work, obviously.

I now have "Register damn NZB extention to Alt.Binz" checked and that does not force the queue to be paused on import.  Not sure why you think it would...   :-\

Next...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:30:17 PM by Skizo »

Offline Rdl

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 10:30:46 PM »
Everything has been said. Lock!