Author Topic: Scheduler - Right click on an NZB to schedule  (Read 4937 times)

Offline BorisTheMidget

• Contributor
Scheduler - Right click on an NZB to schedule
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:05:36 AM »
hi folks,

looked through a few threads and couldn't see this functionality, so i thought i'd ask.

So the default action is that all NZB's follow the action of the connect/pause button OR when the scheduler kicks in.

What would be cool is if you could right click on a file in the queue and mark it for only the scheduler to download.

So in effect, when i add new items to the queue, it follows the default action (i.e. if the connect button is clicked, it'll be downloaded). But if i want to queue it for downloading at night, i could right-click the nzb and hit "schedule" and it would sit in the queue until the scheduler kicks in.

The idea being that the larger stuff i download could be queued up to happen at night and the smaller or more urgent stuff could happen immediately.

at the moment, i need to remember to pause and un-pause nzb's.

thoughts?

-Boris

Offline BorisTheMidget

• Contributor
Re: Scheduler - Right click on an NZB to schedule
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 12:59:22 AM »
Actually, maybe a better way to do this is to have an option in the scheduler that says "download paused items".

would achieve the same thing, lets you queue stuff for after hours downloading.

Offline domdom

• Contributor
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2010, 03:12:51 PM »
+1 I was wondering if something like this existed ...

Offline domdom

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 04:29:51 PM »
It seems I would be interested in this exact request (1st poster)! e.g. add a "date and time" combo to the add NZB dialog box, and specify night time schedule (easier than right click afterwards which would force to pause).
Most of the time I download right away, and I dont really use the general scheduling option, but when I am not in a rush, I would be happy to delay download later at night.
Right now I pause it, and I try not to forget it later on. This option would come handy.

Thanks for considering  :D

PS lol I just realized I already +1 this one in the past !!  :o :o ;D ;D ;D