Author Topic: Binsearch results not found  (Read 2784 times)

Offline therealjoeblow

• Contributor
Binsearch results not found
« on: November 18, 2010, 03:59:33 AM »
Searching Binsearch for:

[9335]-[#a.b.hdtv.x264@EFNet]

with alt.binz only finds the .nfo file.  Searching exactly the same string in the web interface finds the .rars, .par2's and the .nzb file (the complete posting).  Searching for any of the text in the full subject line that goes with the string above in A/B results in the same thing, .nfo only, but the web search finds the whole package.

Same thing also happens with:

[8168]-[#a.b.hdtv.x264@EFNet]

It doesn't appear not a general problem with the syntax of those two strings because generally searching for that type of string does infact find the whole package, I just noticed these two by fluke in the last day or so.

Cheers
The REAL Joe

Offline Rdl

• Administrator
Re: Binsearch results not found
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2010, 08:42:29 AM »
Searching Binsearch for:

[9335]-[#a.b.hdtv.x264@EFNet]

with alt.binz only finds the .nfo file.  Searching exactly the same string in the web interface finds the .rars, .par2's and the .nzb file (the complete posting).  Searching for any of the text in the full subject line that goes with the string above in A/B results in the same thing, .nfo only, but the web search finds the whole package.

Same thing also happens with:

[8168]-[#a.b.hdtv.x264@EFNet]

It doesn't appear not a general problem with the syntax of those two strings because generally searching for that type of string does infact find the whole package, I just noticed these two by fluke in the last day or so.

Cheers
The REAL Joe
Nope, here it returns same as the site. Do you have "NFO" button selected?

Offline therealjoeblow

• Contributor
Re: Binsearch results not found
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 10:39:37 AM »
Oops... I do  :-[

Sorry about that, what a rookie mistake.

Thanks
The REAL Joe