Author Topic: Future of alt binz  (Read 9128 times)

Offline Hecks

• Contributor
  • naughty cop
Future of alt binz
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 03:43:45 PM »
Quote from: "mc00"
heh - I  probably get ban for this..

Not really, and I won't delete your post.  Let it stand as an object lesson in how shockingly awful some people's grammar can be.  I'll do you a favour and correct it for you:

Quote from: "mc00 [color=red
ool-44c796c0.dyn.optonline.net[/color]"]Heh, I'll probably get a ban for this: I couldn't care less, just like the maker of alt.binz. So basically, since some us don't want to pay $30 for your program, you probably didn't like it.   So you said to yourself: "Fuck y'all, then."  Sorry you couldn't get rich from selling your program, but some us like to save money, too, and you know damn well that most us are going to use this type program anyway to get more free stuff. :)   You probably would have turned into a paranoid and greedy person like the Newsleecher creator.  So I think it was good idea for you to dump the project, and you probably saved some of us the headache of getting a crack for your program anyway.  Eventually,  someone else will code another usenet client to replace Alt.binz.  

So long... Rdl.

-Hecks

Offline gdw

• Contributor
Future of alt binz
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 08:17:21 PM »
It's a shame really

I just came across this program today and it is very good and would have been worth $30 in my opinion

Good luck rdl with any future projects