Author Topic: RSS Filter problem  (Read 1851 times)

Offline Tagden

• Contributor
RSS Filter problem
« on: August 23, 2009, 05:37:19 PM »
Hi, I finally donated and am now using the new 0.31.1 version, but I seem to have a problem with the RSS and filters.

I have my filters set up like
*Eureka* | A | \\HTPC\Series\Eureka

The thing is the RSS feed marks all the correct items as green, but they are never added to my download queue.

I tried multiple feeds from both MyTvNzb and NZBs(dot)ORG. I even tried with only one filter as
* | A

Again it lists all items on the page as green, but no items are added to my download list.

Am i doing anything wrong?

Offline Rdl

• Administrator
Re: RSS Filter problem
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 05:40:20 PM »
Hi, I finally donated and am now using the new 0.31.1 version, but I seem to have a problem with the RSS and filters.

I have my filters set up like
*Eureka* | A | \\HTPC\Series\Eureka

The thing is the RSS feed marks all the correct items as green, but they are never added to my download queue.

I tried multiple feeds from both MyTvNzb and NZBs(dot)ORG. I even tried with only one filter as
* | A

Again it lists all items on the page as green, but no items are added to my download list.

Am i doing anything wrong?

NZB folder set? Whose rss feed are you using?

Offline Tagden

• Contributor
Re: RSS Filter problem
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2009, 05:49:58 PM »
NZB folder set yes, and i got it working with the NZBs(dot)ORG site, so now its just the MyTvNZB thats not working.

EDIT: Sorry it was my mistake, the MyTvNzb site only allows for the same file to be downloaded 5 times a day, so when I used the same RSS feed to test and add new filters for different shows, I used more than my 5 times.

So thankfully it was just me who was doing someting wrong :-)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 06:03:24 PM by Tagden »